Monarch Butterflies Day Tour
November to March
On this tour you will get to know one of the most amazing butterflies in the world; you are going to learn about their mass migration that takes the Monarchs to warmer climates every year. The beautiful Monarch Butterflies are known for the incredible migratory journey that brings millions of them from Canada to California and Mexico.
The North American Monarch Butterflies are the only ones that make this journey in masses along 4,500 kilometers, the insects must start their trip every autumn before the cold weather, which will kill them if they wait too long.
Departure from Mexico City towards the Monarch Butterfly Reserve.
Arrival to the site.
Horse back riding to the observation areas.
Free time to enjoy the presence of this majestic butterflies.
Return to town for an a la carte traditional lunch
City tour in town
Departure towards Mexico City
Arrival to your hotel in Mexico City
Ready for TRAVEL?
- Private transportation to the Monarch Butterflies National Reserve.
- Entrance fee to the Reserve.
- Local Guide.
- A la carte traditional lunch.
- Knowledgeable explanation of the habits, physiology, reproduction, migration and more about the amazing Monarch Butterflies.
- Guided service, commitment to your needs and interests, advice on any situation you may require orientation by our professional, licensed, bilingual tour guides.
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activities.
- Souvenirs, meals or drinks not specified in the tour description.
NOTE & DETAILS
This itinerary is a minimum guideline for the places to visit and the offered activities, but we will have a myriad opportunities to learn, enjoy and admire this incredible phenomena.
Tour Type: Youth and Family, Cultural, Sports.
Transportation Method: Modern, clean and Air Conditioned private transportation with fuel,
professional driver, insurance, purified water and fruit snacks.
Activity Level: Moderate – Brisk walks of longer duration on varying terrain, horse back riding
and some hiking.
Kid Friendly: Yes, it is a great experience for kids of any age, but they must be in the company
of a responsible adult at all times.
to plan your dreamed vacation in Mexico, Central America and Cuba!.